Gaspari MyoFusion Probiotic (2268g)
Gaspari MyoFusion Probiotic Series is a revolutionary protein formulation with a highly powerful blend of six amino acid packed sources of protein.
Gaspari Nutrition only uses the absolute best sources of protein which is why each serving contains 24g of muscle building protein.
To further enhance the revolutionary formula is the durable and patent protected Ganaden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) probiotic to help support digestive health and immune system function.
This advanced probiotic is strong enough to survive manufacturing, doesn't require refrigeration, is shelf stable, and survives stomach acids to deliver beneficial bacteria to your digestive system all the while having REAL clinical research to back up those claims.
Real athletes not only need support for recovery and fueling their muscles, but must also consider JUST THE FACTS to support their healthy lifestyles.
This is why MyoFusion Probiotic Series has set the new standard for high quality and great tasting proteins for all elite athletes and health enthusiasts around the world.
- Incredible Taste, Mixes Easily
- Advanced six stage protein blend
- Patented Ganeden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) Probiotic to support immune system function and digestive health
- Features Whey Protein Concentrate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Casein Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, and fast acting Whey Protein Hydrolysate
- Over 9 grams of essential Amino Acids (EAAs) to support recovery
- Gluten and Aspartame free formula
- Manufactured in a SQF 2000 facility
Container Size: 907.2g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (39g)
- Servings Per Container: 23
Container Size: 2268g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (39g)
- Servings Per Container: 58
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Energy: 150 kcal
- from Fat: 20 kcal
Total Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 50 mg
- Sodium: 220 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Myofusion Pro Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Milk Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein), Glucose Polymer, Taurine, L-Glutamine, Nondairy Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Chloride, Carrageenan, Cinnamon, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Lactase, GanedenBC (Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086)
- Liquid Per Scoop: Add 1 scoop per 6-8 fl. oz. or 2 scoops per 12-16 fl. oz. with water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage.
- Shake: Add one to two scoops to your shaker cup, cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Stir: Add one to two scoops to a large glass, then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for 20 seconds or until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Blend: Add one to two scoops to a blender, blend for 20-30 seconds, then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements.
- Use 2-4 servings (39g per serving) per day as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources.
- For best results, consume your daily protein needs over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.